MobiKin Doctor for Android is a Windows tool for recovering lost data from your Android tablet or smartphone. The program is compatible with Android gadgets from multiple manufacturers, helps you restore various types of files, and allows you to preview found files before launching the recovery process.
You can choose between 2 recovery modes: from the internal memory or from an SD card. In my testing, I tried to recover lost videos that were originally saved in the internal memory of my Sony smartphone. The utility took a very small amount of time to scan my media device and revealed a list of videos.
The built-in search tool proved to be of good use as I immediately located the movie I needed to restore. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to recover any data since I was using the trial version of the utility. So, you can't be 100% sure that the restored content is playable. Purchasing the program eliminates this inconvenient aspect.
It also bothered me that it installed a tool on my smartphone without asking for my permission. Furthermore, MobiKin Doctor for Android lacked an option to save scan results for later.
Personally, I wouldn't buy this program for my PC as the aforementioned aspects mean a lot to me. There are various alternatives to using this utility that don't bring you these disadvantages.
- Works with multiple Android gadgets from various manufacturers
- Helps you recover various types of files
- Comes with a search tool
- Lets you preview found data
- It installs a tool on your Android gadget without asking for your permission
- Unable to restore any of the found data while using the trial version of the utility
- Lacks an option to save scan results for later